Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thing 24: Refresh the blog

Changing the template was easy enough. I may be tempted to change it often.
The number of gadgets was overwhelming. Just exploring the options could take a few days. I went to the fun & games category and selected "Hangman" to add to my blog.
Adding information to my profile is technically easy, but I don't know what information to add. I did make a slight change to the information.
I'm attached to my Media Kebab and decided not to change it.
The Avatar change was more complicated. I made changes on the Avatar site, but I apparently didn't save the changes correctly. After trying several things, I finally was able to save the changes, but couldn't figure out how to export them to my blog. I went back to the first 23 things and took the shortcut to "export to your blog". (There has to be a way to export this from the Avatar site??) This worked except that when I did it the first time, it exported the avatar without the background ... I repeated the exact steps and it exported with the background, but it didn't position the avatar in the background the way I had saved it.
I think I'm registered. However, right after I hit "Send to More Things Team" I realized that I sent the blog address incorrectly. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

SAMMIE said...

Marie,

Glad to see you have signed up to learn More Things. Have a great learning adventure.

Robin
SAMMIE

Marie said...

Thanks for the comment. Its good to know I've had a successful start. Now we'll see how it goes.

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.