Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing 8

First, I was impressed with the Web 2.0 Tools in Your Classroom by Mark Woolley. A nice overview.
I also enjoyed Slideshare. I found a few presentations that I think would be helpful to staff members in their present curriculum. I'm looking forward to sharing this site with them.
While eFolio and Lazybase are interesting, I start to feel that I could have bits of myself splattered all over the web. I am wondering how many of these sites I want to be registered for and how do you keep track of logins.
Picture Trail was quite fun. It seems user friendly, especially when it came to posting it to the blog. If we had more access to digital cameras at school, I'm sure students would enjoy presenting projects in this mode.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.