Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing 9-Collaboration Tools

It was probably a good thing that the Declaration wasn't edited by quite so many of us-but it was silly fun.
Last spring, I was unsuccessfully introduced to Google docs. I didn't find the document that was shared with me for editing. Then the fellow staff member moved out of the district and I forgot about it. The document was there to my surprise. Now I think I've got it.
I did download a random word document of my own and sent it to my sister and husband to see if they could access it and edit. It worked with my husband's email account, but my sister was not able to access it. The link that showed up in her email took her to the Google docs, but she wasn't able to access the document in my account.
Zoho is still a mystery. I guess I'd have to say that it wasn't user friendly for this user.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.