Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thing Three: RSS

Once again, I'm in new territory. The information we were linked to was helpful. The Common Craft video was entertaining.
I didn't have much trouble getting into Google Reader or adding some of the blogs from "23...", but adding the link to the Reading Rocket site was a bit confusing. It looked as though I had it, but I didn't. It is there now, but I'm not sure why.
Should we have this directly linked to our blog? I'm not sure I've completed the task.
I can see that RSS would be helpful in everyday work--especially if you are trying to augment a particular part of your curriculum and had the correct terms entered. As with most reference tools, it will be more useful after I've practiced using it.
I have also found that the school system blocks access to most blogs, etc.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.