Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing 11-- Tagging/Del.icio.us

Putting labels in the blog could be very helpful to locate information and it seems so easy. Obviously, it would be better to assign the labels as you go. I labeled a couple of my blog entries and will try to label the next few as I go.
The Del.icio.us tutorial was informative. I can see this as being helpful because I work at several different computers during the course of a day and having the same bookmarks available will be handy.
Although I can see how the tags can help when doing research, I currently see it as information overload. It is good to know about it, and when the need arises, I hope I remember to use it.
http://pagekeeper.teachingmatters.org/home is a site I'd like to come back and explore further.

2 comments:

--Deanna said...

Wow, you're really cooking on these Things! Great job!!

SAMMIE said...

Marie, Welcomme to 23 Things on a Stick. I can now comment on your blog. Whatever was preventing before has been cleared up! Robin

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.