Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 17--ELM Productivity Tools Part 1

I use ELM tools at school. We use the Infotrac index the most. The students have appreciated the email feature.
I tried adding the "youth smoking" search to the RSS--I took it to the reader and got as far as copying the site address and received an"oops..try again later." message. I tried using a different search and was not even able to get that far. I waited & tried again later-- still no luck. I think it would be a great service, but it isn't working for me.
So I tried the challenge. I was able to find the site taking me to NPR. The screen said I should be listening to NPR, but once again I had no luck. Since I have listened to other NPR broadcasts with the computer, I don't think its the computer. I am not on mute....... Again, it is a great feature if/when it would work.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.