Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 17--Part 4 & summary

I set up the NetLibrary account & explored as directed. I didn't find this part too exciting or helpful.
As I finish Thing 17, I find the ELM products are full of potential. I agree with comments I read in another blog-- We really need to update our skills in the ELM tools on a regular basis because they have changed a great deal. I find that keeping up-to-date is a huge challenge and keeping my fellow staff members informed is a worthy goal, but it seems impossible. Although I remind staff members to use the ELM tools in connection with particular projects they are working on, I obviously miss a lot of staff members who could possibly use these sources more often.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.