Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 14--LibraryThing

This is another interesting tool. I will recommend this to students who need to find that book "kinda like....", and especially to those who have read almost everything and need suggestions from someone new.
LibraryThing would also be a helpful resource for HS book clubs, or book clubs in general.
Setting up the account was very easy--using it took a bit longer. It is interesting to read the reviews and discussions about books I've read. I was surprised that one of my favorites, "Mrs. Mike", was still on the list for others. I assumed it was a forgotten classic.
(I'm still waiting for the 'thing' that only takes 15 minutes)

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Marie, You are more than half way through your 23 things. You should be on track to be done by the April 16 deadline. Robin

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.