Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 17 ELM Production Tools--Part 2

I set up the account in Academic Search Premier. I found it fairly easy to use the web page composer, add things to my folder and save it to my desktop. I did a search on the Mpls. bridge collapse and collected various images and information.
The web page examples caught my attention. I can see how these would be helpful in the school setting. I don't have a specific project in mind right now, but I could see coming back to this at some point and creating an assignment using these tools.
I also viewed an EBSCO tutorial for setting up the folders and found it pretty easy to follow.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.