Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing 13/ Calendars/Lists/etc.

I set up a Google calendar and spent some time exploring the different views and features. As with any calendar system, I think it would take time to get into the habit of using it in a valuable way. It is great to include it in the iGoogle start page. By the way, I do like the iGoogle start page. I haven't yet set it for my home page because I use the school's interface a lot, but the temptation is there.
I set up Remember the Milk and added that to the iGoogle start page as well.
I looked at MSN, KiKo & Backpack tours. The Backpack video was impressive, but I think it is geared more toward the business traveler. Basically, all of these have more bells & whistles than I would use.

No comments:

Thing 18 from Teachertube

Rhubarb Bird Baths at CC

Countdown....

Gifhorn, Germany

Gifhorn, Germany
I'm here-the white speck on the bridge. This is one of the beautiful places I visited last summer.